We can't think of a better way to honor you than to SHOWCASE YOU! Each week, Suzanne and I are lucky to be able to share our stories and ideas with you, and now it's your turn! The best teachers are those who create, who take risks, and who collaborate, and we'd love to hear from some of the best.
Apply now to be a Curly Classroom Guest Blogger! Here's how it works:
- The submission window is open until May 19th.
- Spread the word to your friends!
- Our top picks will post at the end of May. One of them could be yours!
- Email submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "This Guest Is Best"
- Aim for a post that is around 550-600ish words.
- Please attach your post in a Word document as you would have it appear on screen.
- Send pictures as separate attachments.
- Include a shorty-short bio and picture (if you choose) of yourself.
I can't wait to see what comes our way!